Daytime Radness || Friday, October 24th, 2014 || 6:00 AM – 9:00 PM || Free Admission
IWS presents the 4th annual Daytime Radness, celebrating the local surf & skate culture in Deerfield Beach for the past 36 years. Daytime Radness, which started as an end of year sale for Island Water Sports has now become a tradition in Deerfield Beach. Through Daytime Radness, IWS has been able to donate over $40,000 in the past 3 years to local residents in need.
This year we are raising funds for the family of local Deerfield Beach resident Phil Pechonis. Phil lost his battle to bladder cancer last month due to complications from surgery and severe infection. He is survived by his wife Megan and his four children; Max (18), Zach (16), Katie (12), and Alex (10). All proceeds raised will go towards paying Phil’s medical bills that insurance companies are refusing to pay out. Phil was a passionate man who lived his life to the fullest. He was a pastor at Calvary Chapel and former Island Water Sports manager back in the 90s. Phil was friend to all and was a walking example on how to live a just life.
What can you expect to see at Daytime Radness?
- Pro surfers and skaters signing autographs
- The largest sale on surf and skate items in South Florida
- The Vans mini-ramp and street course
- Interactive experiences with surf and skate brands like Quiksilver, Gopro, Volcom, Roxy, Vans and more
- Raffle Prizes including: surfboards, Miami Heat tickets, Dolphins tickets, Sunglasses, skateboards, beach getaways and more
- Huge giveaways
For more information on this event or how to get involved please contact:
P: (954) 427-4929